Read, write and send emails directly from your mobile phone. Enter account information for your existing email account and gain full, remote access to your emails.
Sony Ericsson can set up your email account on your phone automatically:
- Visit www.sonyericsson.com/support, choose your region and then country and click on the Email link.
- Follow the instructions on screen. To choose a webmail provider like Yahoo, Google or Hotmail, select Lifestyle Email when asked to choose your email provider.
- Select your email provider and continue to follow the instructions.
click K800 quick links -click phone settings for e-mail
Set up your phone for e-mail -complete the relevant information
- Account name- Gmail IMAP
- Email alert- select
- Connect using- select service provider profile
- E-mail address- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connection type- IMAP4
- Incoming server- imap.gmail.com
- Username- email@example.com
- Password- your email password
- Outgoing Server- smtp.mail.gmail.com
- Advanced settings- edit
- Your name- no need but if u want
- Signature -no need but if u want
- Download S&R- up to size limit
- Check Interval- choose your opinion
- Push email- off
- Allow connection- Home network
- Copy outgoing- off
Outgoing server- no encryption
19.Outgoing username –If u want write